1. How to write a research poster 1
2.How to write a research poster 2
3. Tips on Manuscript Writing and Grant Writing from ASHA
4. Research Funding Sources
5. Writing up Scientific Research
6. 10 simple rules for structuring papers
7. Research Methods
8. Writing Empirical Articles: Transparency, Reproducibility, Clarity, and Memorability
9. How to write a discussion section.
1. UConn deadlines, requirements, forms.
1. Undergraduate Research Awards– Office of undergrad research lists several-$500-$4,000
2. Connecticut Institute for Brain and Cognitive Sciences– $1,000, application due Oct. 12, 2018.
1. Use of university media office
2. LangFest (submissions 03/19, held 4/19)
3. Frontiers Poster Exhibition (Fall: submissions close 10/8, on 10/24, Spring: submissions open 2/2019, on 4/12-13/2019)
4. American Speech Language Hearing Association Convention (Call for papers: April, Convention in November, Boston 2019)
5. International Neuropsychological Society (Submissions due in August, INS 2019 in NYC in February)
6. Society for the Neurobiology of Language (Abstracts due in April, Conference held in August)
7. Academy of Aphasia (2019: Macau; 2020: Philly 2021: UK)
8. Clinical Aphasiology Conference ( submissions due 1/19)
9. International Aphasia Rehabilitation Conference (Abstracts due in Feb or March, 2020 for June Vancouver conference)
Aphasia Group Prep: